Thursday, September 2, 2010

El DeBarge is coming! With Mary J. Bl- WTF??

Remember my post about El DeBarge? Of course you don't. But even so, this is still exciting and bizarre news: According to Denver Post's REVERB, he is coming to Denver! With Mary J. Blige! (I mean, duh, right? Those two: Like peas in a damn pod, I tell you.) El. De.Barge. C'mon, y'all. Don't even try to deny your excitement.

"When you feel like the world is on your shoulders
And all of the madness has got you goin' crazy..."

Oh my god. I can already feel the pleated pants and sequins against my skin.

CORRECTION: I didn't read REVERB's facebook post very well. El DeBarge will not be stopping off in Denver: "EL DEBARGE IS ON TOUR! With Mary J. Blige? Random. No Colorado date. [<----I read that as no Colorado date yet.] But still. EL DEBARGE."

No comments: